Shock absorption, vibration isolation and acoustical damping. 2.5 x 2.3 x 4 inch head with 10.2 inch straight, wooden handle.
NEW ERGOTECH soft anti-impact mallet by IMPACTO. Reduces marring and damage during assembly applications. Conforms to surface irregularities, offers high impact absorption and dissipates hand-jarring shock. Head is 2.5″ x 4″ x 2.3″ inch, straight plastic handle is 10.2″ long. • Durometer: 70±5 Shore 00, 12 OZ weight.
• Long-lasting soft-blow mallet conforms to surface irregularities, providing maximum surface contact without denting and marring thus reducing secondary damage and repair time
• Designed to replace conventional dead blow hammers and rubber mallets, can be used in a variety of industrial and commercial applications.
• Used extensively in the automotive assembly and repair industry along with wood working trades
• Can be used on all types of surfaces and assemblies including hard and soft metals, glass, wood, or any repair requiring a dead blow hammer or rubber mallet
• Sorbothane absorbs and dissipates hand jarring and shock virtually eliminating the harmful effects associated with conventional dead blow hammers
• Ideal for engineering design applications requiring shock absorption, vibration isolation and acoustical damping
Indicates how a product is sold: PR: sold in pair only | LH / RH: sold individually by left hand (LH) or right hand (RH) | EA: ambidextrous, sold individually by each | BG: sold per bag.