What We Do
Manufacturing specialized personal protective equipment since 1988.
Impacto has a successful history of providing exceptional service and quality and it shows a commitment to further enhance customer satisfaction in the future. With the establishment of a solid foundation, growth, change and continuous improvement can be regulated effectively.
“Impacto specializes in improving worker safety and comfort by providing ergonomically designed personal protective equipment to reduce impact, vibration and repetitive motion in any work environment.
IMPACTO strives to provide high-quality products which help to protect workers. A safe workforce helps reduce compensation claims while adding to overall employee wellness.”
Eric Lehtinen, President
Our stakeholders include safety groups, engineering staff, medical personnel, unions, management and most importantly frontline workers. By interacting with these groups, we are able to provide a solution that incorporates ergonomic work design, protective clothing and employee training. In providing services to our clients, we are strongly guided by a few basic principles:
- Outstanding Product Performance In terms of protection, prevention and comfort
- Quality Solutions for your needs Only by thoroughly understanding your unique situation, can we deliver lower Worker’s Compensation costs and better protection for your employees
- Customized Solutions: We will design a new product that meets your requirements. We develop prototypes and produce small runs at the appropriate level of need.
- No-nonsense services From first contact to plant evaluations to information services to designing new products. We’ll work closely with you at a level that is comfortable for you.
- Client partnership Lowering Worker’s Compensation Claims by successfully preventing injuries requires close cooperation between us and our clients. Working together, we can both be successful.
- Outstanding product performance Protection, prevention and comfort.
- Quality solutions Only by thoroughly understanding your unique situation, can we deliver lower Worker’s Compensation costs and better protection for your employees.
- Customized solutions We can design custom products, develop prototypes and produce small runs to meet your requirements.
- No-nonsense services From first contact to plant evaluations to designing new products. We’ll work closely with you at a level that is comfortable for you.
- Client partnership Lowering Worker’s Compensation Claims by successfully preventing injuries requires close cooperation. Working together, we can both be successful.
Our Quality Policy
We are devoted to developing new, innovative products that provide protection from vibration, impact and repetitive motion. That means we are committed to:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Continual improvement of our products, processes and quality management system
- Expanding our markets by developing new, specialized personal protective equipment.
- Optimizing employee participation in product improvement and customer service.
- Employee training and enhancement of the workplace environment.
- Compliance with stated quality requirements as documented in our Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015
- PO Box 524, 40 Dussek Street Belleville, Ontario K8N 5B2 Canada
- T 613 966 0062
- F 613 966 0067
- North America 888 232 0031
- United Kingdom 0800 0280 243