Improved Palm on Mechanic’s Air Glove
Anti-Vibration Mechanic's Air Glove - Improved Palm
The BG408 and BGHIVIS now have silicone dots on the palm and fingertips, this ensures outstanding gripping and improved flexibility.
- These gloves utilize Patented Air Glove Bladder Technology to reduce vibration energy transmitted to the palm and fingers.
- The Air Bladder is non-permeable with multiple individual air chambers that won’t degenerate ensuring great durability.
- The soft, flexible bladder designed to conform to the flex-lines of the palm and fingers helping to maintain tool control.
- Both sold per pair, available in sizes S to XXL and machine washable.
- These Mechanic’s Anti-Vibration Air Gloves are CE certified under EN420:2003 and EN388:2003 and are certified by European standard ISO 10819 and North American standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R2007)/ISO 10819:1996.