BLACKMAXX Vibration Reducing Glove
Product Code: BLACKMAXX
IMPACTO Vibration dampening Black Maxx Gloves. These economical nylon/cotton knitted vibration damping gloves are coated with "pods" of lightweight cellular Chloroprene. The combination makes for extremely comfortable vibration reducing gloves that use encapsulated air to cushion and dampen vibration, giving the user good dexterity, a lightweight feel, and reduced bunching.
- The vibration reducing gloves absorb and dissipate some of the vibration emitted from pneumatic and impact tools, helping to reduce fatigue to hands, arms, and shoulders
#4731 - Medium (red cuff)
#4732 - Large (blue cuff)
#4733 - XLarge (yellow cuff)
3 2 4 2
- Gloves are available in Fingerless, 1/2, 3/4 and full fingers.
- Full fingers offer best hand protection.
- Open finger gloves ensure full dexterity and tactile feedback.
- Full finger gloves provide maximum protection.
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
General requirements for gloves.
Gloves with the "Shield" symbol are in compliance with standard EN 388:2003 Protective Gloves Against MECHANICAL RISKS. The First Number identifies the performance level for abrasion resistance, The Second Number is blade cut resistance, The Third Number is tear resistance , The Fourth Number is puncture resistance.