Anti-Vibration Air Glove Mechanic's
IMPACTO AntiVibration Mechanic's style is full finger to provide maximum hand protection. Helps prevent Hand-Arm Vibration syndrome (HAVS) and White Finger Disease. Utilizes patented Air Glove® technology in the palm, fingers and thumb.
- Synthetic Ultra Suede leather provides excellent wear and flexibility
- Mesh back allows hand ventilation
- Adjustable wrist tab with hook and loop closure
- Durable Urethane Air Bladder protects the palm, fingers and thumb
- Individual chambers for long lasting wear and consistent protection
- Excellent dexterity and comfort
- Meets anti-vibration glove standards EN ISO 10819 and ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007) / ISO 10819:1996
1 2 2 1
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
- Gloves are available in Fingerless, 1/2, 3/4 and full fingers.
- Full fingers offer best hand protection.
- Open finger gloves ensure full dexterity and tactile feedback.
- Full finger gloves provide maximum protection.
AIR GLOVE® Technology
- Multiple air chambers ensure optimal glove functionality and durability
- Individual air chambers are less susceptible to failure for long lasting wear
- Lightweight, soft and adaptable the air bladder conforms to the flex-lines of the palm and fingers minimizing grip stress and providing greater tool control
- Non-permeable air bladder will not degenerate or bottom out
- Durable urethane construction provides consistent protection
- Thin, pliable air bladder is flexible around tool handles
- Versatile design can be used in a large range of styles
- The AIR GLOVE ensures workers have the best hand protection when using vibrating tools while still allowing maximum dexterity and tool control
- Maximum vibration protection when working with tools such as chipping hammers, needle guns, sanders, jackhammers, rivet guns, chainsaws and grinders
- US Patent No. 7,865,969
These gloves are certified under standard EN 420:2003 General Requirements for Gloves.
Gloves with this "ANSI / ISO 10819" symbol are in compliance with International Anti-Vibration Glove Standard EN ISO 10819:1996 and N. America ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007) / ISO 10819:1996.
Gloves with the "Shield" symbol are in compliance with standard EN 388:2003 Protective Gloves Against MECHANICAL RISKS. The First Number identifies the performance level for abrasion resistance, The Second Number is blade cut resistance, The Third Number is tear resistance , The Fourth Number is puncture resistance.