DRYRIGGER CoolRigg Oil and Water Resistant
Product Code: WGCOOLRIGG
Body Part: Hand Hazard: Impact Cumulative-Trauma
IMPACTO Oil and water resistant gloves help prevent hairline fractures, bruising and pinched fingers; protect the hand and fingers from impact and abrasion; designed to ensure excellent dexterity, fit and comfort.
Ultimate hand protection for workers in mining industry, mechanics, oil and gas extraction and well drilling to prevent finger pinching, severe cuts, abrasions and crushing injuries.
- New breathable backing material resists moisture but allows air flow to keep hands comfortable in hot conditions
- Neoprene cuff offers excellent fit
- High-visibility laminated fabric on the back of the hand repels oil & water
- Ultra Suede fabric in the palm repels oil & water
- Under layer of PVC nitrile offers an extra barrier of protection in oily conditions
- Silicone dots on the palm and fingertips provide excellent grip
- Heavy duty TPR padded across the knuckles, back of fingers, thumb & back of the hand protects against bruises & bumps
- Patches in the thumb web area ensure maximum durability, made with 100% KEVLAR®
- Available in sizes S to XXXL
3 2 3 1
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du pont de Nemours.
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
These gloves are certified under standard EN 420:2003 General Requirements for Gloves.
Gloves with the "Shield" symbol are in compliance with standard EN 388:2003 Protective Gloves Against MECHANICAL RISKS. The First Number identifies the performance level for abrasion resistance, The Second Number is blade cut resistance, The Third Number is tear resistance , The Fourth Number is puncture resistance.