BACKTRACKER Anti-Impact Glove
Product Code: NS28200
Body Part: Hand Hazard: Impact Cumulative-Trauma
IMPACTO Back Tracker Anti-Impact Glove with Back of the Hand Protection. Heavy duty TPR on back of fingers, thumb and back of the hand protects against bruises and bumps. Antislip nitrile dipped palm offers excellent gripping. Sewn-on palm pad protects from impact. Reinforced patches in the thumb web area assure long wear and protection. High-visibility elastic neon green nylon laminated fabric. Adjustable hook and loop closure.
- Excellent hand protection for general work
- Ideal for confined spaces and tasks that involve impact on the back of the hand
- TPR pad helps prevent finger pinching, abrasions and crushing injuries
4 2 3 3
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
- Gloves are available in Fingerless, 1/2, 3/4 and full fingers.
- Full fingers offer best hand protection.
- Open finger gloves ensure full dexterity and tactile feedback.
- Full finger gloves provide maximum protection.
These gloves are certified under standard EN 420:2003 General Requirements for Gloves.
Gloves with the "Shield" symbol are in compliance with standard EN 388:2003 Protective Gloves Against MECHANICAL RISKS. The First Number identifies the performance level for abrasion resistance, The Second Number is blade cut resistance, The Third Number is tear resistance , The Fourth Number is puncture resistance.