Anti-Vibration Air Glove Leather
Full finger; made of cowhide leather for maximum durability and protection. Utilizes patented Air Glove® technology in the palm, fingers and thumb. Driver style cuff elasticized for easy on/off.
- Provides maximum vibration and impact protection
- Durable leather style ideal for heavy work
- Used with vibrating tools such as jackhammers, grinders and sanders
2 2 2 2
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
- Gloves are available in Fingerless, 1/2, 3/4 and full fingers.
- Full fingers offer best hand protection.
- Open finger gloves ensure full dexterity and tactile feedback.
- Full finger gloves provide maximum protection.
- Gloves are available without leather for use in delicate operations or inside work glove or with leather cover for better abrasion protection.
- Suede leather ensures best grip.
- Grain leather is smooth and provides longer wear.
- Pearl leather is soft and ensures better dexterity.
AIR GLOVE® Technology
- Multiple air chambers ensure optimal glove functionality and durability
- Individual air chambers are less susceptible to failure for long lasting wear
- Lightweight, soft and adaptable the air bladder conforms to the flex-lines of the palm and fingers minimizing grip stress and providing greater tool control
- Non-permeable air bladder will not degenerate or bottom out
- Durable urethane construction provides consistent protection
- Thin, pliable air bladder is flexible around tool handles
- Versatile design can be used in a large range of styles
- The AIR GLOVE ensures workers have the best hand protection when using vibrating tools while still allowing maximum dexterity and tool control
- Maximum vibration protection when working with tools such as chipping hammers, needle guns, sanders, jackhammers, rivet guns, chainsaws and grinders
- US Patent No. 7,865,969
IMPACTO products are manufactured with the highest quality materials, designs and processes to meet the user's optimum comfort and protection. We spend considerable time and effort in developing quality protective equipment that is in conformance with safety international standards. All products carrying the CE symbol meet the strict safety European guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment.
These gloves are certified under standard EN 420:2003 General Requirements for Gloves.
Gloves with this "ANSI / ISO 10819" symbol are in compliance with International Anti-Vibration Glove Standard EN ISO 10819:1996 and N. America ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007) / ISO 10819:1996.
Gloves with the "Shield" symbol are in compliance with standard EN 388:2003 Protective Gloves Against MECHANICAL RISKS. The First Number identifies the performance level for abrasion resistance, The Second Number is blade cut resistance, The Third Number is tear resistance , The Fourth Number is puncture resistance.