AVPRO Anti-Vibration Glove
IMPACTO AV-PRO offers cost-effective outstanding protection from vibrating tools. Padded with patented foam technology in the palm, fingers, thumb and thumb/web area to help prevent Hand-Arm Vibration syndrome (HAVS) and White Finger Disease.
- Mechanic’s style design ensures excellent fit and comfort
- Soft, pliable materials ensure tactile feedback for tool control and hand flexibility
- Full finger design ensures best hand protection
- Fingers are gussetted with stretchy fabric The tip of the fingers are reinforced
- Non-slip textured palm with elasticized back
- Elastic wrist with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Meets anti-vibration glove standards EN ISO 10819:2013 and ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007)
2 2 1 0
Sizing - Gloves-M-XL
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
- Gloves are available in Fingerless, 1/2, 3/4 and full fingers.
- Full fingers offer best hand protection.
- Open finger gloves ensure full dexterity and tactile feedback.
- Full finger gloves provide maximum protection.
To designate a glove as Anti-Vibration per ISO 10819:2013 standard, TRM medium frequencies must be less than < 0.90 and TRH high frequencies must be less than < 0.60. This glove is in conformance with international Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ISO 10819:2003 Mechanical Vibration and Shock - Hand-Arm Vibration and North American Standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007).
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
General requirements for gloves.
Gloves with the "Shield" symbol are in compliance with standard EN 388:2003 Protective Gloves Against MECHANICAL RISKS. The First Number identifies the performance level for abrasion resistance, The Second Number is blade cut resistance, The Third Number is tear resistance , The Fourth Number is puncture resistance.