Our stakeholders include safety groups, engineering staff, medical personnel, unions, management and most importantly frontline workers. By interacting with these groups, we are able to provide a solution that incorporates ergonomic work design, protective clothing and employee training. In providing services to our clients, we are strongly guided by a few basic principles:
- Outstanding Product Performance In terms of protection, prevention and comfort
- Quality Solutions for your needs Only by thoroughly understanding your unique situation, can we deliver lower Worker's Compensation costs and better protection for your employees
- Customized Solutions: We will design a new product that meets your requirements. We develop prototypes and produce small runs at the appropriate level of need.
- No-nonsense services From first contact to plant evaluations to information services to designing new products. We'll work closely with you at a level that is comfortable for you.
- Client partnership Lowering Worker's Compensation Claims by successfully preventing injuries requires close cooperation between us and our clients. Working together, we can both be successful.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
As of March 2002, we are proud to have achieved the ISO 9001:2000 Certification. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies from approximately 140 countries. The Standard provides the requirements for a quality management system, which can be used by an organization to improve its customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
Impacto has a successful history of providing exceptional service and quality and by introducing ISO certification it shows a commitment to further enhance customer satisfaction in the future. With the establishment of a solid foundation, growth, change and continuous improvement can be regulated effectively.
Consistency in processes and operations will establish a benchmark for sales and marketing management as well as provide a basis for employee training. The ISO Certification will ensure that each product is developed with the same quality standards and that products developed in the future will continue to meet the needs and expectations of employees in many work environments.
To date, we've sold over one million gloves to companies in North America and around the world. We have distributors and affiliations with other International injury prevention experts to advise us in many specialty areas.
We carry an extensive line of premium products, which include gloves for both impact and vibration. Impacto also offers wrist supports, insoles, kneepads, back supports, ergonomic seating and other body protection.
We are committed to developing innovative new products to provide protection from vibration, impact and repetitive motion.
We are committed to:
- Customer satisfaction
- Continual improvement of our products, processes and Quality Management System
- Expanding our markets by developing new, specialized personal protective equipment
- Optimizing employee participation in product improvement and customer service
- Employee training and enhancement of the workplace environment
- Compliance with stated quality requirements as documented in our Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2008
Impacto Protective Products Inc.
PO Box 524, 40 Dussek Street
Belleville, Ontario K8N 5B2 Canada
Toll Free N. America: 888.232.0031
UK Free Call: 0800.0280.243